Welcome to Porta Coeli Funeral Home & Crematory
Helping Families Connect, Honor & Remember
(Para traducir este sitio web en español, por favor haga clic en la parte inferior de esta página.)
- Thank you for taking the time to visit our website. It has been our privilege to serve Central Florida for over 12 years and we proudly remain family owned & operated.
- We are committed to providing the very best in quality care by offering thoughtful, caring and compassionate services and support to those we serve at an affordable price.
- Since we own our own funeral home, cemetery, crematory and florist, we are able to care for all of your needs at one place, at one time. We are uniquely able to control the entire process as well as the prices. In fact, we will beat any other funeral home's prices in Central Florida.
- We hope that you find the information you are looking for and you find our site convenient, informative and helpful. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us or stop by. We will be more than happy to assist you any way we can.
We will guide your family in creating a meaningful ceremony to honor the life and memory of a loved one. A ceremony can be anything you wish it to be: simple or elaborate, traditional or unique.
- Staff Members of Porta Coeli Funeral Home & Crematory
Our Community Events
Join us at The Ninth Annual Poinciana Business and Community Expo will be held Saturday, March 21, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. This event will be held at Liberty High School, 4250 Pleasant Hill Road. The Poinciana Business and Community Expo is presented by the Poinciana Area Council, which operates under the umbrella of the Kissimmee/Osceola Chamber of Commerce. Sponsored by Poinciana Medical Center, Toho Water Authority and CenterState Bank. This event allows vendors to showcase their business, either store front or home-based, or their organization in a centralized location allowing for maximum exposure in a half-day’s worth of time. For more information, call Elaine Baggett at 407-847-4339. Read more
Pre-planning your funeral should be a natural part of life.
Grief & Healing
With our online grief support you’re assured of our commitment to helping you through this difficult time.
Veterans Funeral Care
Funeraria Porta Coeli is proud to be Osceola and Orange Counties exclusively endorsed Veterans Funeral Care provider.